Now in some households man flu can strike and stay for well over a week but fear not because I have the perfect remedy that is super quick and easy to prepare and will do all the germ chasing and killing with very little effort. My Chicken Dumpling Soup is just what is needed to soothe and relieve a nasty cold or infection and perfect for you, the cook, because let's face it, sometimes putting up with man flu is far worse than you actually being unwell. This soup has healthy doses of garlic, ginger and chicken and tastes terrific. It is sure to restore appetites and reality (for some) toute de sweet.
Whilst I'm not a member of the medical profession I can prescribe the best way to deal with man flu, having tackled it head on many times.
1. Place affect/infected persons on the couch/sofa.
2. Ensure that the T.V. remote and tissues are within arms reach.
3. Stroke the patients brow, pout and say 'awww poor baby'.
4. Run to the kitchen and whip up the No Milk No Wheat No Sugar Chicken Dumpling Soup.
5. Administer soup.
6. Enjoy the moan free space and have a bowl of soup yourself.
7. Administer more soup if necessary.
8. Get on with life. He will be fine in the morning.
Crisis averted. Well done you. Now go and put your feet up you deserve it.
Enjoy your day.